This blog can be commented by anyone in the world! Hopefully, you will also share your best stories on Facebook. The more readers, the better!
After each theme, students have been asked to review and comment their peers’ work constructively. Comments should be posted within a week of the task. If you cannot find your opponent’s post by the end of the week, you are allowed to comment any other post that you find intriguing.
Think about the following questions when writing your comment:
Theme 1 fan fiction
- Vote for the best fan fiction story by liking it and commenting briefly.
- What do you think about the opening line?
- Have you read the book or watched the movie / TV series in question? What do you think of the “fan version” compared to the original?
- What is the genre?
Theme 2 Heroes and villains
- In your opinion, is the character a hero or a villian or a combination of both?
- Does the character have any flaws? Do you like / dislike them and why?
- If this character appeared in a story, what kind of story would it be?
Theme 3 Soap Opera Scenes
Please like and comment the opera scene that you think deserves to win and give your reasons for why it should win!
Theme 4 The story continues
Please like and comment the story that you think deserves to win and give your reasons for why it should win!
Theme 5 Setting
Please comment your partner’s room constructively according to the following instructions:
- Have they used all the senses in their description?
- Do you learn anything about the history of objects?
- Can you imagine the room and the person living in it based on the description? Which details are the best?
Theme 6 A short story
- Kalle – Otto K.
- Julia – Matilda
- Zakke – Melda
- Afifa – Maija
- Nikke – Sebastian
- Aksel – Kuura – Otto N.